Six Pack Abs In Six Weeks?
What is the ultimate level of physical fitness? To have six pack abs! Only the most elite and most fit people can manage to achieve such abdominal muscle perfection. It requires a very low level of body fat to have the abs show like a washboard stomach. You can do it, but it takes dedication and sacrifice! To get six pack abs you must follow an extremely
program. There is no room for junk food like ice cream, hamburgers and pizza. You must also follow an effective workout program where there are a lot of
. Follow this program for six weeks and discover your own six pack abs! It will not be easy, but the results will be spectacular. Note: as this is an extremely intense program, do not follow it for longer than six weeks, and check with your doctor before beginning this program.
Eating Program For Six Pack Abs
• The diet in a weight loss program is responsible for up to 80 percent of the fat loss results. Diet is incredibly important. Follow the tips below to shed weight more quickly than you ever thought possible!
• Eat 6 to 8 times per day, at least every three hours. If you feel hungry, eat another meal.
• Your meals will all be the same: 1 serving lean protein, 1 serving green vegetables, 1 serving healthy oil.
• If you are happy with your results, you may have one cheat meal per week. But be warned that you will not feel very good afterward!
• Take a multivitamin and mineral supplement, Vitamin C, and digestive enzymes. The restricted food choices may not provide all of the nutrition that is necessary so you will have to provide these nutrients in the form of supplements.
This diet program is a
low carb diet
, but is very restrictive in the food choices to give the fastest results possible. It is not meant for long term use. Use the lists below to choose your foods. Remember each meal has a serving each of lean protein, veggies, and fats.
Lean Protein: Egg whites (¾ cup), 5 oz of any of the following meats: chicken breast, turkey, bison, white fish, shrimp, lobster, lean beef
Green Veggies: 1 to 2 cups of any of the following: broccoli, green beans, asparagus, cucumber, lettuce, spinach, kale
Healthy Fats: 1 tsp of any of the following: flax seed oil, olive oil, coconut oil
You may use herbs and spices and hot sauce as much as you like.
For your optional cheat meal, eat whatever you like – pizza, ice cream, pancakes... but be warned!! You will feel terrible trying to digest it!
• Do at least 30 minutes of high intensity cardio, 6 days a week.
is very effective to maximize calories burned.
• Do 3 to 4 weight-training sessions every week.
By following the above diet and
you will have a very impressive physique to show off after 6 weeks. This is a great plan to use to prepare for a big event or vacation where you want to look amazing!
Six Pack Abs to Fitnesstempo